Modular air handling units are intended for central distribution and conditioning of air in both industrial and commercial applications. They feature high efficiency of air distribution and conditioning. They offer air flow volume from 500 to 100 000 m3/h. They are completely designed and certified in a unique frameless casing. High design variability - custom solutions.
- airflow volume from 500 to 100 000 m3/h
- 31 sizes - 15 in square cross section, 16 in rectangular cross section
- proposal according request for ecodesign requirements pursuant to EU regulation 1253/2014, ErP 2018
- unit casing certified by the Munich laboratory of TÜV-SÜD
- EUROVENT certification and the possibility of the proposal in the energy classes up to A + and exposure to the energy label
- certification according to the requirements of the German Association of manufacturers of air handling equipment RLT and the possibility of the proposal in the energy classes up to A + and issuing energy label certified by the German company TÜV SÜD Industrie Service GmbH
- standard configuration - supply and exhaust parts of the unit one above/next to each other, or in overhead version
- indoor, outdoor or hygienic versions
- possible selection of surface finish by powder painting - external/internal parts of casing and sheet metal parts of the unit internals
- ATEX version for the explosive environment on demand
- smooth internal surface in standard design without additional assembly modifications
- variable efficiency of energy recovery heat exchangers
- own gas-fired heaters of the outputs 15 to 610 kW
- control system on the Siemens Climatix platform
- attention paid to high quality workmanship and the price/performance ratio
- attention paid to high quality of proven and certified purchased components
- attention to easy access for service and maintenance
- optional warranty extension up to 60 months
Mechanical performance of casing
||Certified by TÜV SÜD, Munich according to EN 1886.
For the whole power range of M, P, T air power 500 - 100 000 m3/h.
|Mechanical strength of casing: D1 (M)
|| Thermal transmittance: T3
|Class leakages casing: L1 (M)
|| Thermal bridging of the casing: TB2
|Filter bypass leakage: 0.5% - F9 (M)
|Acoustic insulation of the casing:
Air handling unit functions
› Air filtration
- frame, bag, compact grease filters, HEPA filters, active charcoal
› Air distribution
- direct driven AC or EC motors
› Air conditioning
- water, steam, electrical, gas
- cooling - water, direct evaporator
- heat recovery - plate (cross/counter-flow heat exchanger), rotary recovery, liquid
- humidifying - steam, water
› Noise attenuation
- baffle silencers
Engineering design of the air handling units
The air handling units can be designed by means of the design software AHUMAN.
AHUMAN provides quick and clear design including output data sheet and other output formats such as PDF or DWG.
The design software can be downloaded on our website DOWNLOAD
Possibility of using our free service of engineering design by our specialists, or contact to sales representatives CONTACTS.